Levica Builders, Inc. was established in 1979. We began building restaurants and establishing great relationships with clients and subcontractors that has continued for almost 40 years. Our subcontractors play a very important part to our company, with them we are able to accomplish our mutual goals and create a more valuable relationship with our clients.
Levica Builders, Inc. now builds restaurants for Carl’s Jr., IHOP, Del Taco, Panda Express, Pizza Hut and Chipotle, just to name a few. We continue to service our clients from small repair and remodel projects to new construction and tenant improvements.
We use BibMail to send out plans and bid invitations, but always have a full sized set of plans at our office in Anaheim for contractors to look at and do take-offs.
If you would be interested in getting on our bidders list, please click here to download our Company Info Sheet.
If you would like more information on joining our great team, please feel free to contact us at (714) 688-0240
Below are some of the requirements needed from subcontractors if awarded a project.
- A signed copy of your company’s Form W-9 indicating current legal name and address.
- Business License for project city (if required)
- The following is our insurance requirements –
- Subcontractors shall furnish Levica Builders with certificates of insurance NAMING LEVICA BUILDERS, INC. AS ADDITIONAL INSURED
- General Liability – $1,000,000 minimum of liability.
- Automobile Liability – $1,000,000 minimum of liability.
- Workers Compensation